Guest Blogging Guidelines
At National Transport, we always welcome guest posts from readers. Not only is guest posting a great way to increase your exposure to other readers, but it also brings new and exciting ideas to the table. In order to have your writing posted on our site, your post must adhere to the following guidelines:
Guidelines for Writing a Guest Post:
- You CANNOT be from/represent another auto transport company. At this time, we do not accept any linking to or from potential competitors of National Transport, LLC.
- Link to and/or ‘Like’ National Transport | You MUST agree to link back to National Transport in order to be considered as a guest writer. Alternatively, you may also LIKE us on Facebook.
- Original Content | Your post cannot be something that has already been posted on your site or any other site.
- Between 400-500 words | Blog posts that are less than or significantly more than this will not be considered.
- Related to the Provided Topic | Unless otherwise noted, all blog posts must be relevant to the general theme that this blog represents (ie. car transport, vehicle shipping, travel/vacationing, personal car stories, car clubs, etc.)
- Linking & Pictures | Your post may include 2-3 links back to your site, but NO AFFILIATE LINKING is allowed. Pictures are allowed and encouraged.
- Biography of 50 Words or Less | You may include a brief biography about yourself, but be sure to do so at the END of your post. Initially, I will introduce you to the rest of our readers at the beginning of your post.
Submitting Your Guest Post:
- Send us an email to Marketing@NationalTransportLLC.com briefly telling me what you plan to discuss. Make sure you put “National Transport” in the subject line. Attach your guest post as a Word.doc. Attach images as JPEGs. Remember to include your bio at the end.
**It should be noted that I reserve the right to make any necessary grammatical corrections to blog posts as well as to reject those posts which are poorly written or which do not pertain to the automotive/travel industry.
Thanks again for participating, and happy blogging!