The following are some of the most bizarre stories collected from around the web this week. For more info, tips and advice related to auto transport, stop by our Facebook page!
- Axe Body Spray sets off fire alarm at Middletown High School | MiddletownPress | …A fire alarm was set off at Middletown High School by Axe Body Spray, a fire official said Thursday afternoon.
- Up next on TV: The weather with Prince Charles | SFGate | …If this king thing doesn’t work out, Prince Charles may be able to fall back on a budding career as a weather man.
- ‘Poo-machine’ attracts crowds at Australia’s ‘subversive adult Disneyland’ | MSNBC | …Smelling excrement may not be everyone’s idea of fun, but for those who like to push the boundaries, Australia’s most controversial new museum may be just what they are looking for.
- Judge orders suspect to write book reports | UPI | …A San Francisco man accused of trying to sell a grenade launcher was ordered released on bond on the condition he read each day and write book reports.
- Man caught smuggling cocaine in wheelchair | TheJournal | …US Customs and Border Protection says the 43-year-old was stopped for further inspection at the Nogales port on Sunday after an officer noticed something peculiar about the cushion.
- Ivy League school janitor graduates with honors | MSNBC | …For years, Gac Filipaj mopped floors, cleaned toilets and took out trash at Columbia University. A refugee from war-torn Yugoslavia, he eked out a living working for the Ivy League school. But Sunday was payback time: The 52-year-old janitor donned a cap and gown to graduate with a bachelor’s degree in classics. As a Columbia employee, he didn’t have to pay for the classes he took.
- Colorado prom chaperones sprayed Lysol on dirty dancers, teens say | ABC | …Colorado teenagers are alleging that two mothers who chaperoned their high school prom sprayed Lysol disinfectant on teens they thought were dirty dancing.
[photo by rmhowie on flickr]