The following are some of the most bizarre stories collected from around the web this week. For more info, tips and advice related to auto transport, stop by our Facebook page!
- Texas man gets left behind during family road trip | Yahoo! | …A Texas man found himself stranded in the middle of Tennessee during a road trip with his family. And he got out of the jam only after using Facebook to track down the van that had left him behind. The van was carrying his two children and was more than 100 miles away.
- Daniel Collins accused of threatening farting NJ neighbor with gun | HP | …When somebody else farts, it’s common to wave your hands — not a gun.
- 80 Teddy Ruxpin dolls transmit feelings from the Internet | Yahoo! | …After watching this video, your memories of Teddy Ruxpin may never be the same. Artist Sean Hathaway has created an interactive multimedia installation using 1980s talking dolls to “effectively take the emotional temperature of the Internet.”
- Your house is blocking my view…here’s $4.2 million | MSNBC | …Homeowners in the San Francisco Bay Area wanted to see the water and the Golden Gate Bridge from their house, but a neighbor’s place blocked the view. The solution? Buy the house for $4.2 million. Then destroy it.
- Dad charged with assault for tossing McDonald’s fries at stepdaughter | Yahoo! | …James Hackett, 26, is facing a felony assault charge after allegedly throwing an order of “hot and oily” McDonald’s french fries at his 11-year-old stepdaughter.