The following are some of the most bizarre stories collected from around the web this week. For more info, tips and advice related to auto transport, stop by our Facebook page!
- Homeless man scammed luxury hotel staying at others’ expense | MSNBC | …A homeless man is accused by police of living the high life in hotels, racking up thousands of dollars on other people’s credit cards, according to a report in Florida.
- Woman could face jail time over alleged chicken-killing chihuahuas | Fox4 | …A Lafayette County woman faces up to a year in jail and a $1,000 fine after her two pet chihuahuas allegedly killed one of her neighbor’s pet chickens.
- Talking urinal cakes: The solution to drunk driving? | HP | …Michigan hopes to keep drunks off the road with the help from a special message in men’s bathrooms featuring an attention-getting woman’s voice.
- Free tacos for entire town after Taco Bell hoax in Bethel, Alaska | HP | …Residents of Bethel, Alaska, know from cable TV ads what the major fast-food chains offer: chicken at KFC, burgers at McDonald’s and tacos at Taco Bell. They just haven’t been able to get any of it.
- Nine-year-old boy with gun steals electric car | TheLocal | …”It’s loaded,” the boy screamed as he pointed the weapon toward gobsmacked adults who watched as the 9-year-old tried to break into a car parked near a block of flats in the Gothenburg suburb of Kortedala.
- SUV goes airborne after road buckles | Yahoo! | …A Wisconsin woman who had stopped on a bridge to take a picture with her cell phone of a buckled highway near Eau Claire accidentally caught video of an SUV going airborne instead.