The following are some of the most bizarre stories collected from around the web this week. For more info, tips and advice related to auto transport, stop by our Facebook page!
- Val Patterson obituary: Man confesses to stealing safe, Having fake PhD | HP | …They say you don’t know what you’ve got until it’s gone. The family and friends of Val Patterson, it turns out, had a thief with bogus academic credentials on their hands.
- Two injured after car falls down Manhattan garage elevator shaft | NBC | …A car fell down a New York City garage elevator shaft Tuesday morning, injuring two people, the fire department said.
- Man pulls out crossbow in Philadelphia road rage incident | NBC | …A Philadelphia man took road rage to a whole new level when he pulled a crossbow on another driver during Tuesday rush hour.
- Male and female parking spots? | Yahoo! | …A mayor in Germany has decided to assign ‘challenging’ parking spaces to men.
- 2 Seattle men stopped at border for illegal candy | Yahoo! | …Two Seattle men say they spent more than two hours in a detention center at the Canadian border after U.S. border agents discovered illegal chocolate eggs in their car.