The following are some of the most bizarre stories collected from around the web this week. For more info, tips and advice related to auto transport, stop by our Facebook page!
- Man charged for refusing to leave NC jail | Yahoo! | …A man who’d just been released fromjail in northern North Carolina was arrested again for refusing to leave the jail after authorities wouldn’t give him a ride to a motel.
- Man accused of breaking into homes to watch pornography | HP | …Police in Oregon say that a man broke into his neighbors’ homes so he could watch pornography with a little added adrenaline rush.
- Mom hacks school’s computer system to change kids grades | NBC | …A Pennsylvania mother went to great lengths to see her children succeed when she logged into a school district’s computer system to change their grades, state police and school officials say.
- Man gets in trouble for filling town’s potholes | Yahoo! | …An Atlanta man upset government officials when he decided to fill neighborhood potholes himself.
- Car wash rescue after woman drives into Hackensack River | HP | …Some people are convinced that if they wash their car, it’s sure to rain within three days. That didn’t happen to an elderly woman from River Edge, N.J. Instead, she drove into the Hackensack River, practically three minutes after getting her car cleaned. Luckily, a car-wash employee and customer rescued her.
- Husband pulls hilarious highway prank on wife | HP | …A North Carolina man should count his lucky stars that he isn’t in the doghouse this week after a hilarious, yet frightening prank he played on his sleeping wife.