The following are some of the most bizarre stories collected from around the web this week. For more info, tips and advice related to auto transport, stop by our Facebook page!
- Bird hits boy in face on high-speed rollercoaster | NBC | …A 12-year-old Monmouth County boy was struck by a bird while riding a rollercoaster at Six Flags in Jackson Township, N.J.
- Girl tries to bribe cop with $15 to get ID back | HP | …When a cop takes away your fake ID, what’s an alcohol-desiring teen to do? One Florida woman’s solution was allegedly to go capitalistic and try to make a deal.
- NY couple, 85, to remarry after 48-year divorce | Yahoo! | …They got hitched while still in their teens, divorced 20 years later and are getting remarried after nearly a half-century apart.
- Tiffany Hurd allegedly tried to break into butler county jail in Ohio | HP | …A woman in southwest Ohio has been arrested for trying to sneak into a county jail and telling authorities to arrest her.
- Noah’s Ark Replica Opens Doors in Netherlands | HP | …An authentic replica of Noah’s Ark that opened a few weeks ago in the Netherlands could soon be flooded with tourists.
- ‘Zombies’ show up to counter Westboro Baptist Church protestors | Yahoo! | …The Westboro Baptist Church had recently announced that it would be holding one of its protests outside the Joint Base Lewis-McChord in DuPont, Washington. But last Friday, the controversial group was met with a far larger group of counterprotesters—dressed as zombies.