The following are some of the most bizarre stories collected from around the web this week. For more info, tips and advice related to auto transport, stop by our Facebook page!
- School bus driver gets 2 DUIs within 17 hours | Tribune-Democrat | …A Washington County man fired after he was charged with driving three busloads of students under the influence of alcohol has been charged with driving drunk in his own vehicle less than 17 hours later.
- UK woman who spent 55 years looking for twin sister finds her living 3 miles away | FOXNews | …A British woman who was separated from her twin sister at birth spent 55 years searching for her sibling — only to find her living in the same town.
- ‘Texting lane’ just for laughs, but issue serious | SFGate | …The sidewalk lanes for the digitally distracted may be a joke but officials in Philadelphia want the public to know the issue is no laughing matter.
- For tallest US man, the shoes finally fit (all $15k worth) | MSNBC | …From the perspective of most people, Vovkivinskiy is a giant. At 7-foot-8.33 inches tall, he’s the tallest man in the United States, and he’s been dealing with a colossal problem: He can’t find shoes that fit.
- Motorist dressed as Batman escapes ticket in MD | SFGate | …Police in Maryland pulled over a motorist dressed as Batman, but the caped crusader escaped without a ticket.
- Men arrested after deputy finds calf in backseat | BostonGlobe | …New Mexico authorities have arrested three men found with a 220-pound calf in the backseat of their car.
[image by bsabarnowl on flickr]