Taking Advantage of Car Transport Services
Remember your summer vacations as a child? Packed into the family station wagon with snacks, driving to motels and famous attractions while reading maps? While it was fun to see new places not everyone loves a road trip. One alternative to driving your own car across the country either alone or with company, is a car transport service. Your first reaction may be what is a car transport service? Why would I do that?
There are a number of different users that rely on an auto transport service to ship their vehicles. Take a look.
4 Reasons to Use Car Transport
- Relocating across the country: Ship your car to your new home through a car transport service. This way you don’t have to take time, add stress and incur numerous costs by driving your car to a new home. This allows people to fly to their new destination.
- Purchasing and selling cars through an online vendor: Many people now make car transactions through online vendors. Once the transaction is complete, the next task is to physically get the car to your home or its new destination. You can have the car shipped to you rather than driving it across the country.
- Moving to a new military base: Serviceman get transferred a lot and they don’t have much time to move into their new homes. This is a good time to ship your car.
- Driving to your winter home or taking a vacation: Snowbirds travel to their winter homes and can end up driving great distances. This can take a toll on the car as well as a physical hardship on drivers. Vacationers face the same challenges. Save money and maximize your time with an air transport company.
Auto Transport Isn’t Just for Cars
In addition to transporting cars, we also ship a number of different vehicles. These include the following:
- Classic and Collector Cars
- Cars from dealerships
- Heavy machinery
If you have a need to move something vehicle-related, we can help you. Depending on the size and distance of your job, we can execute your job in a matter of days. We have transported motorcycles across the country for Harley gatherings such as the Sturgis Motorcycle Rally and we also have clients that move fifty-year-old cars from their parents’ garage or a car show. Some of these larger vehicles may require transportation permits; however, we take care of all the details; you just tell us where to send everything.
Do any of these situations sound familiar? Did drive your motorcycle or RV across great distances? Next time you’ll know to use an auto transport.
When you are ready to take the plunge, be sure to spend some time researching different auto transport companies. It is important to know all the services that the company offers to its customers and more importantly, be aware of the prices. Many companies offer low costs; however, you may find some hidden fees in the end.
Be sure to ask plenty of questions and try to find customer testimonials about the company.
Did these answers your questions? If you have additional questions about auto shipping, please contact us at 1.800.665.5022 or online and one of our professional customer service agents will be happy to help you. We’re always here to give you the answers.