Facts & Accreditations
Our drivers are all screened, licensed and insured
10 Facts about National Transport
- Along with our sister companies, move over 30,000 vehicles per year
- Along with our sister companies, we maintain a national fleet of auto carriers and flatbed movers
- We service over 7,000 customers on an annual basis
- We maintain a $75,000 bond
- We maintain a 92% customer satisfaction score
- Our proprietary technology is focused on providing our customers with a superior service
- We maintain industry leading cargo insurance coverage, in excess of $1,000,000
- We are licensed with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration
- We are licensed by the United States Department of Transportation
- All of our drivers are screened, licensed and insured
Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration: As a proud member of the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration Licensing and Insurance System, we can say, with confidence, that we have your best interests at heart. Being a member of the FMCSA system gives us the benefit and advantage of having a tremendous amount of data and knowledge, which we can then pass on to you. As a leading auto transport company, we apply this knowledge and information into our practices in order to maintain the high level of standards that the federal government has developed for the auto transport industry. As part of a regular routine they perform safety audits that review our car carriers' management systems, which includes a variety of things such as vehicle maintenance, accident register and driver qualifications. The audits are done on-site and are in place protect everyone involved, including the car transport company, law enforcement that patrol the highways as well as commuters who have to share the road.
Better Business Bureau: We are A+ rated with the Better Business Bureau. We average less than 3 complaints out of 7,000 orders per year.
Authorize.net: We are a verified authorize.net merchant. This means your online orders are safe with us.
TrustWave: We are a TrustWave Trusted Commerce website. Based upon information provided regarding our policies, procedures, and technical systems that store, process and/or transmit cardholder data, we have performed the required procedures to validate compliance with the PCI DSS.